Fall is a wonderful time of year, full of beautiful colors and pleasant aromas. Make your house smell even better by trying out some of these new fall recipes.
- Chili Colorado. This is a traditional Mexican dish made from beef or pork and stewed in a red chili sauce. The “colorado” part refers to the color, not the state.
- Apple Cider Doughnuts. Crunchy on the outside and tender on the inside, these delicious doughnuts will keep you coming back from more. They get their flavor from apple butter.
- Salt and Vinegar Potatoes. Cook sliced baby potatoes in vinegar to give them a rich flavor throughout.
- Potato Leak Soup. Warm up this fall with this rich, creamy soup. Top it with toasted nuts for a truly autumn taste.
- Chocolate Bread Pudding. Use day-old chocolate bread to create this rich, warm, decadent dessert.
- Cast Iron Roast Chicken. Heat your cast iron skillet in the oven before you put the chicken in it to ensure a crisp, golden skin all the way around.
- Pumpkin Cake. Top this moist cake with a creamy maple-flavored cream cheese frosting for a dessert that everyone will love.
Which of these fall recipes would you love to try? Don’t forget, you can always come visit us here at Shults Ford of Harmarville to share your delicious treats.